Trivia question answers for Wednesday January 23, 2019
1. What is the syrup darained from raw sugar? Molasses
2. Helen Kelleer was related to what former Confederate general? Robert E. Lee
3. Besides corn, what is the other principal ingredient in succotash? Lima beans
4. Which car manufacturer's name means "to hear"? Audi
Trivia questions for Thursday January 24, 2019
1. Who was known as the "Clown Prince" of basketball?
2. What beer's name means "lion's brew" in German?
3. What does the abbreviation SUV stand for?
4. "Friends of Bill W" is another name for what?
Enjoy your day!