Trivia question answers for Thursday January 24, 2019
1. Who was known as the "Clown Prince" of basketball? Meadowlark Lemon
2. What beer's name means "lion's brew" in German? Lowenbrau
3. What does the abbreviation SUV stand for? Sports utility vehicle
4. "Friends of Bill W" is another name for what? Alcoholics Anonymous
Trivia questions for Friday January 25, 2019
1. In pool, what color is the 6-ball?
2. The skin of what animal is used to make the finest grade Morocco Leather?
3. What number of Downing Street serves as the residence for the Prime Minister of the UK?
4. The "Boss of the Plains" was a type of what?
Enjoy your day!