Trivia question answers for Friday January 25, 2019
1. In pool, what color is the 6-ball? Green
2. The skin of what animal is used to make the finest grade Morocco Leather? Goat
3. What number of Downing Street serves as the residence for the Prime Minister of the UK? 10
4. The "Boss of the Plains" was a type of what? A hat
Trivia questions for Saturday January 26, 2019
1. At most, how many Friday the 13th can there be in the same calendar year?
2. The first Starbucks outside the North America was opened in what city?
3. What brand was famous for its Little Liver Pills?
4. What is the Minute Maid Park also known as?
Enjoy your day!