Trivia question answers for Saturday January 26, 2019
1. At most, how many Friday the 13th can there be in the same calendar year? 3
2. The first Starbucks outside the North America was opened in what city? Tokyo
3. What brand was famous for its Little Liver Pills? Carter's
4. What is the Minute Maid Park also known as? The Juice Box
Trivia questions for Sunday January 27, 2019
1. What company's famous plaid pattern is called "novacheck"?
2. The name of what ancient game is derived from the Hindu word for twenty-five?
3. What were barcodes first used for?
4. What is the crucial card in the game of Hearts?
Enjoy your day!