In 1915, one year after Texana Bank opened it's doors, Alexander Graham Bell (pictured with his family above) made the first official transcontinental telephone call from New York to his former assistant, Thomas Watson who was in San Francisco, over a line set up by American Telephone & Telegraph. You can reach across the country too, with our NATIONWIDE lending platform.
We give you...
• Support systems all under one roof (in-house coordinators, processors and underwriters)
• Correspondent, Broker and In-House lending
• Conventional loans: Fannie Mae + HomeReady & HomeStyle and Freddie Mac + Home Possible
• Government: FHA, VA, USDA, Reverse & One-Time Close Construction loans
• Jumbo loans
• Non-QM: Bank Statement, Doctor, Non-Warrantable Condo’s, Foreign National, ITIN, Investor Cash-Flow, Asset Depletion and Recent Credit Event loans
• Marketing support
• Customized phone app
• Recruiting and hiring support
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401K plan available
• We handle your compliance, payroll and training. No more call reports, CE classes or state licensing fees & backroom work!
• And no micro-managing!
Call or text me for details, at (248) 854-0625.