On this date, January 28, 1902, Andrew Carnegie communicated with President Theodore Roosevelt, declaring he had endowed $10 Million (in today's dollars that would be almost $300 Million) "to found... an institution which...shall in the broadest and most liberal manner encourage investigation, research, and discovery [and] show the application of knowledge to the improvement of mankind..." creating The Carnegie Institution of Washington.
Twelve years later in 1914, Texana Bank was founded in Linden, Texas and STILL growing! We're hiring and I want to talk with Mortgage Loan Originators, Mortgage Brokers and Branch Managers. Please share!
We have extremely competitive rates, comp plans and...
• Support systems all under one roof (in-house file coordinators, processors and underwriters)
• Delegated & Non-Delegated Correspondent, Broker and In-House Portfolio lending
• Marketing support
• Customized phone app
• Recruiting and hiring support
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401K plan available
• We handle your compliance, payroll and training.
No more call reports, CE classes or state licensing fees & backroom work! Call or text me, at (248) 854-0625.
Trent Dalrymple, NMLS# 166179
Company NMLS# 407536