A bit of Monte Carlo is coming to Biscayne Bay in Miami Beach - The Monaco Yacht Club & Residences Miami Beach condominium - Sales began January 2019, with official groundbreaking scheduled for early 2019, scheduled completion and opening in 2020.
The Monaco Yacht Club & Residences | 6800 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33141
Located in the prestigious Miami Beach neighborhood of Indian Creek Drive, the Monaco Yacht Club & Residences will rise 11-stories above the bay and offer only 39 luxury residences on one of the last bayfront properties in this exclusive Miami Beach area.
1- to 4-bedroom floorplans are available, ranging in sizes of 918 sq. ft to over 5,000 sq. ft. under air. Expansive terraces add additional living and entertaining space. Current preconstruction pricings* are ranging from approximately $1.1m to over $8m. *prices and price ranges can change without notice.
Shown below - Miami Beach Monaco Yacht Club & Residences terrace
Designed as a nautically themed "boutique-style" luxury condominium, reminiscent of Monte Carlo with the emphasis in design on luxury features, exceptional amenities and privacy for the residents, that can only be found in the smaller luxury condominium developments.
The award-winning Italian interior designer Piero Lissoni has meticulously designed each of the individual interiors with particular attention to all details, including the refined finishes made in Italy. Lissoni's designs also include the lobby and the "Resident's Lounge", with a library and a bar where residents and their guests can enjoy lunch and dinner overlooking the bay and ocean.
39 luxury ocean and bay view residences with 11-foot-wide balconies (shown above), with two of the residences featured as penthouse homes including private terraces of over 750 sq. ft. with spectacular ocean views.
Private elevator to each residence private foyer. Residences offer 10-foot and 11-foot ceiling heights.
Each Monaco Yacht Club & Residence Miami Beach condominium residence has direct water views with many residences offering both bay and ocean views
This luxury bayfront condominium property includes a 12-slip marina for yachts up to 55 feet.
The Miami Beach Monaco Yacht Club & Residences features include:
- Completely finished residences with floor-to-ceiling windows
- European custom wood and Italian marble flooring
- Lissoni design packages
- Boffi contemporary kitchens
- Crestron home automation systems
- European styled baths with large tubs and rainshowers framed in glass
- and much more...
All residences feature spacious wrap-around terraces with summer kitchens for expanded living and entertaining space. Additional amenities include state-of-the-art gym, a yoga space, rooftop terrace with pool (shown below), jacuzzi and sun deck, yacht rentals and watersports equipment rentals also available on property.
View more photos, information and to sign up on our VIP preconstruction sales list - Click on the following link to view our page on the Miami Beach Monaco Yacht Club & Residences condominium.
Contact The Reznik Group
Contact Ilya or Renata Reznik today for more information on the NEW Miami Beach Monaco Yacht Club & Residences condos for sale or for any Miami Beach condos for sale or homes. Up-to-date information also available for the finest in luxury condos and new condominium developments on the ocean, water and throughout South Florida from South Miami, Fisher Island, Greater Miami Beach to Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach.
Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida & New York
Our Featured New Construction Condominiums in Miami and South Florida
- NEW - Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami - Breaking Ground spring 2019. Scheduled opening 2023
Sunny Isles Beach
- The Mansions at Acqualina - Opened 2016
- Porsche Design Tower Miami - Opened January 2017
- Jade Signature Condos - Opened early 2018
- MUSE Sunny Isles Beach - Opened June 2018
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Under construction - Over 65% completed
- Residences by Armani Casa Miami - Nearing completion
- The Estates at Acqualina Sunny Isles Beach - Preconstruction sales with 1st Tower going vertical & 2nd Tower now under construction
- Chateau Beach Residences - Opened late 2015
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - "Top-off" late 2018. Completion and opening in Summer 2019
- Aurora Sunny Isles Beach - Broke ground spring 2018
- Oceana Bal Harbour - Opened January 2017
- Fendi Chateau Residences - Opened January 2017
- Four Seasons Miami Beach Surf Club Condos - Hotel & Surf Club Condos Opened end of 2017
- NEW - Arte by Antonio Citterio Surfside Condos - Broke ground summer 2017 - "Topped-off" July 2018. Sales began November 2018. Scheduled Opening in Early 2019
- NEW - Monaco Yacht Club & Residences Condos - Pre-construction Sales NOW. Breaking Ground early 2019. Scheduled completion & opening 2020
- NEW - 57 Ocean Miami Beach Condos - Pre-construction Sales NOW. Breaking Ground spring 2019. Scheduled completion & opening early summer 2021
- NEW - Alton Bay Miami Beach Condos - Under construction
- Eighty Seven Park Miami Beach - "Topped-off" recently. Scheduled opening 4th quarter 2019
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Nearing completion 3rd quarter 2018 with Opening soon
- Faena Versailles Classic & Contemporary Condos Miami Beach - Under renovations and new construction
- Shore Club Miami Beach Condos - Construction schedule pending
Fisher Island, Miami
- Palazzo Del Sol Fisher Island - Opened summer of 2017
- NEW - Palazzo Della Luna Fisher Island - Broke ground early 2017. Completion scheduled for 2019
- Paramount Fort Lauderdale Residences - Opened 4th quarter 2017
- Auberge Beach Residences Fort Lauderdale - Completed summer & 3rd quarter 2018. Now open as of late 2018
Hollywood Beach / Hallandale Beach
- NEW - 2000 Ocean Hallandale Beach - Broke ground fall 2018 - Completion and opening scheduled for early 2020
- Sabbia Beach Pompano Beach - Nearing completion - Opening scheduled for end of 2018