Trivia question answers for Tuesday January 29, 2019
1. How many years is a semicentennial? 50
2. What type of race is the Preakness Stakes? Horse race
3. What team did Vince Lombardi coach to two Super Bowl victories? Vince Lombardi
4. In 1982, who began selling spaghetti sauce turning over all profits to charity? Paul Newman
Trivia questions for Wednesday January 30, 2019
1. Who directed and acted in the movie “Reservoir Dogs”?
2. The single portion takeout named “bento” originated in what country?
3. How many ounces of coffee are there in a Starbucks “tall” size?
4. What are the small indentations in a golf ball called?
Enjoy your day!