Trivia question answers for Wednesday January 30, 2019
1. Who directed and acted in the movie “Reservoir Dogs”? Quentin Tarantino
2. The single portion takeout named “bento” originated in what country? Japan
3. How many ounces of coffee are there in a Starbucks “tall” size? 12
4. What are the small indentations in a golf ball called? Dimples
Trivia questions for Thursday January 31, 2019
1. What taste are cats unable to detect?
2. What familiar product is Rich Uncle Pennybags the mascot for?
3. What was the nickname of restaurateur DaveThomas’ second daughter?
4. What birds were traditionally used to detect dangerous gases in a coal mine?
Enjoy your day!