5 Ways to Have a FUNtastic FAB-YOU-ary!
1. Get adequate rest and upon waking every morning, smile and stretch, it helps to set the tone for the day, adding health perks as well. Stretching naturally puts the body back in alignment and smiling is uplifting. Sufficient sleep improves concentration, productivity and performance. It also encourages problem-solving skills and enhances memory recall.
2. Be purposeful when planning the day by listing the most important tasks first. Take one line item at a time, finish and go on to the next one. It creates structure and proficiency so you are able to maneuver your way through the daily routine. Though you may not complete the list, you may cut through what needs to be done first and foremost.
3. Take time to enjoy activities outside of business hours. Logging off, disconnecting and shutting down tech devices has its rewards. Work loads can be very stressful, so getting out to enjoy the fresh air, whether hiking, biking, golfing, fishing or strolling to a City park to read a book can be physically and mentally beneficial.
4. Call and catch up with those who recently bought or sold a property or past clients who know you are their Agent for Life. Invite them to lunch or send a small gift of appreciation to their home through quarterly mailings. Ask if they are in need of your services or if any family members or friends are thinking of buying or selling.
5. Once FAB-YOU-ary's goals have been accomplished, time to C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E! Treat yourself to a spa day or a quick trip to relax, refresh and rejuvenate, you deserve it. Continue to fill the pipeline to ensure business momentum is maintained. Who knows? Perhaps 2019 will be the most prosperous year ever!
Happy sales all!
Buying or selling a home in southern Utah? Call me at 435.632.9374 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to help because Wanda Can!