Waikoloa Beach Resort is a beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This world famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is also great shopping at the Queen’s Marketplace and the King’s Shops, and great restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, the Macaroni Grill and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also close by.
At the time of this writing (Jan 5th), there were 4 single-family homes on the market in Waikoloa Beach Resort and 18 homes in escrow. The highest priced of these homes is currently listed at $5,995,000 and is located at 69-1037 Kolea Kai Circle, in the Kolea community, while the lowest price one listed at $949,000 and can be found at 69-9236 Ainamulu St, in the new development, Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach.
In the condo arena there are currently 52 condos for sale in Waikoloa Beach Resort with 13 condos in escrow. The highest priced condo on the market is listed at $1,999,000 and is Unit #2C in Kolea Condo Villas, which is part of the Kolea community. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo currently available is listed at $355,000 and is Unit #231 in the Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
In the 4th Quarter of 2018, there were 4 single-family homes sold in the Waikoloa Beach Resort but many of the 18 single-family homes currently in escrow are new construction homes awaiting completion in the new development, Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach. The highest priced of the homes sold 4 homes sold is located at 69-9219 Ainamalt St. It sold for $1,215,008 from a list price of the same amount. The lowest priced home sold for $977,262 from a list price of the same amount and is located at 69-9242 Ainamalu St. All the single-family homes sold are in the new Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach community.
Meanwhile, in this time frame between October and December, there were 21 condos sold, and the highest priced of these is Unit 11G in Hali’i Kai, which sold for $1,200,000, from a list price of $1,299,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $429,000, from a list price of the same amount and is Unit 1906 in Waikoloa Colony Villas.
Analysis: Sales of condos in the Waikoloa Beach Resort stayed at a steady pace throughout 2018. With the amount of inventory available, we continue to be in a balanced market in both the condo and single-family home markets. By the look of the amount of homes and condos in escrow in Waikoloa Beach Resort, it appears that the positive markets will continue into 2019.
Highlights of the Waikoloa Beach Market Update for Q4 2018
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale – 4
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow - 18
- Number of condos currently for sale – 52
- Number of condos currently in escrow - 13
- Highest priced home currently for sale - $5,995,000 69-1037 Kolea Kai Cir. In Kolea Kai
- Highest priced condo currently for sale - $1,999,000 Kolea Condo Villas #2C
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $949,000 69-9236 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale - $355,000 Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #231
- Number of single-family homes sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 4
- Number of condos sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 21
- Highest priced home sold in Q4 – $1,216,008 69-9219 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach
- Highest priced condo sold in Q4 - $1,2,000 Hali’i Kai #11G
- Lowest priced home sold in Q4 - $977,262 69-9242 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q4 - $429,000 Waikoloa Colony Villas #1906
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Coast Real Estate Update for December 2018
First published at www.viewhawaiiluxuryhomes.com/MarketUpdates