1. Who is your favorite musical artist? There are a ton of artist I listen to. I listen to a little of everything. I have always been a huge Eagles fan as I like to try and learn to play a few of their songs. Right now I am big on Audioslave. They aren't to hardcore but they are a fairly new band. For the most part I'll listen to about anything.
2. Who is your favorite artist? This is something I wish I had more time to do. I really enjoy viewing paintings and wish I had more time for it. I would have to say that Claude Monet is one of my favorites. I also happen to like about anything that Michelangelo done. His work was beautiful and inspiring. One day I WILL travel to Europe to see as much of it as I can. I can't wait for that day!
3. Who is your favorite blogger? Right now I would have to go with Jason Crouch. He is always full of great info and willing to help if he can. He seems to be a stand-up guy and WILL get any referrals in the Austin, TX area from me. There are many that I like to read, to many to list, and they all have helped me in some shape form or fashion.
4. If you could meet anyone (alive or dead), who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them? This one is a tough one. There are many, of course I will get to meet Jesus one day. I have already met the people I would like to meet again, but I am going to have to say both of my Grandfathers. I looked up to both of them but I was too young to get to really talk to them and pick their brains. One of them fought in WWII and the other was born in 1896. Can you imagine the things that they seen. I can't wait to see them at the pearly gates so we can do some catching up.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? A Doctor. I don't know why but it is just something I wanted to do from the time I was a very small child. Probably something that isn't going to happen at this point, but hey, I can still dream right?
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know? There were over 22 million military deaths in World War II. That is JUST the military deaths the total deaths for both sides was over 62 million. I couldn't imagine that amount of people dying in a single war today. For those of you keeping count, that is more than the populations of California, Florida and Missouri combined!
7. If you could live in any point in history what would it be and why? There is definitely no time like the present, but I don't want to cheat here. I am going to have to say the 70's. Who wouldn't want to live then? The music was groovy and the way they dressed was righteous... Not to mention I would like to see my wife in some of those go-go boots, he he.
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held? Paying or non-paying? Well, I am still in the military and that is going to trump any other job I will ever have or have had. I really enjoy what I do and it is very self fulfilling to be able to help people when they are in need. I am truly fortunate to be able to serve a country that I love because I want to, not because I have to. God Bless America!
Now I am going to pick a few people to pick on: (Insert Evil Laugh Here)
That's all I am going to pic on.......for now!