Tired of the endless paperwork, repetitive administrative busy work & bureaucratic red tape? Of course you are! Hire a Virtual Transaction Coordinator from MyOutDesk & get your sanity back.
A virtual transaction coordinator can take care of all your transaction management tasks, ensure the sales paperwork is done, the deals run smoothly, & your clients are fully satisfied.
Sample tasks for your transaction coordinator include:
- Goal setting - review goals and schedules to provide progress updates and help you stay on task
- Seller/Buyer prospecting and servicing - complete required paperwork, gather estimates, and help find/choose service providers
- Escrow management - open escrow and coordinate the many necessary functions of this process through closing
- Documentation management - draft routine documents (i.e. Seller's Disclosure Packet, addendums, waivers) and review forms for accuracy, signature verification, and missing information
- Transaction and closing coordination - manage the cumbersome appraisal, title/escrow and mortgage loan processes
- Client coordination and communication - operate as a point of contact for your clients to ensure their needs are met and they receive the attention they deserve throughout the buying/selling process
- Scheduling coordination - oversee scheduling for clients, service providers, and lenders to help ensure essential tasks are being completed
- Research - perform background and inquiry tasks, as needed
- Tailored support - provide administrative support personalized to your specific requirements
Imagine what you can accomplish with a skilled transaction coordination handling the busy work & making sure your deals are being managed effortlessly and efficiently!
Want to learn more? Take advantage of our free "Double Your Business" strategy session to learn how our VA services can save you up to 60% over traditional employment options. Maximize production while minimizing expenses & overhead today!