On this day, February 9th in 1895, the first volleyball game was played at a YMCA in Holyoke, Massachusetts. The inventor of the game was the YMCA athletic director, William G. Morgan (pictured above) who originally called the game “Mintonette” due to its similarity to badminton. Many of the men who came to the Y were excited about another new game, basketball, which had been invented just four years before, and about nine miles from Holyoke in Springfield, Massachusetts. Morgan was looking for a less strenuous indoor sport for people who weren’t in as good of shape, such as a group of middle-aged businessmen who were members at his YMCA. How nice!
Middle-aged businessman? Or woman? Or not middle-aged? Looking for a less strenuous indoor sport? We’re hiring Mortgage Loan Originators who have been looking for a way to lend in ALL 50 states without any additional state licensing! Call or text me, at (248) 854-0625.
• Support systems all under one roof (in-house file coordinators, processors and underwriters)
• Delegated & Non-Delegated Correspondent, Broker and In-House Portfolio lending
• Conventional loans: Fannie Mae + HomeReady & HomeStyle and Freddie Mac + Home Possible
• Government: FHA, VA, USDA, Reverse & One-Time Close Construction loans
• Jumbo loans
• Non-QM: Bank Statement, Doctor, Non-Warrantable Condo’s, Foreign National, ITIN, Investor Cash-Flow, Asset Depletion and Recent Credit Event loans
• Marketing support
• Customized phone app
• Recruiting and hiring support
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401K plan available
• We handle your compliance, payroll and training. No more call reports, CE classes or state licensing fees & backroom work!
Competitive compensation, pricing and rates!
Call or text me, at (248) 854-0625.