On this day, February 11th in 1812, Eldridge Gerry, then governor of Massachussetts, signed into law a redistricting plan designed to keep his political party in power for the upcoming election. When the law passed, reportedly the editor of the Boston Gazette, compared the shape of Gerry’s district to a salamander. The editor said, “Salamander! Call it a Gerrymander” Gerry went on to become James Madison’s second vice president. He was also a signer of the Declaration of Independence, a member of the House of Representatives, twice governor of Massachusetts, and had proposed the founding of the Library of Congress.
And here’s my proposal to you. Declare your independence from only lending in one or a few states. Lend in ALL 50 states without any additional state licensing! Call or text me about our residential Mortgage Loan Originator opportunities, at (248) 854-0625.
• In-house file coordinators, processors and underwriters
• Delegated & Non-Delegated Correspondent, Broker and In-House Portfolio lending
• Conventional loans: Fannie Mae + HomeReady & HomeStyle and Freddie Mac + Home Possible
• Government: FHA, VA, USDA, Reverse & One-Time Close Construction loans
• Jumbo loans
• Non-QM: Bank Statement, Doctor, Non-Warrantable Condo’s, Foreign National, ITIN, Investor Cash-Flow, Asset Depletion and Recent Credit Event loans
• Marketing support
• Customized phone app
• No more call reports, CE classes or state licensing fees
• Competitive compensation & rates