On this day, February 14th in 1912, Arizona became the 48th state admitted to the U.S. and last of the contiguous states to be admitted. On the same day, George W. P. Hunt (pictured above) was sworn in as the first governor of Arizona, serving a total of seven terms and was also President of the convention that wrote Arizona’s constitution. Hunt supported movements for reform such as women’s suffrage, secret ballots, income tax, and compulsory education and lobbied for passage of legislation restricting child labor, creation of worker’s compensation, and creating old age pensions. A person from Flagstaff once challenged his loyalties, Hunt filed a lawsuit claiming libel and was awarded one cent in damages.
We want to award you… NATIONWIDE LENDING with NO additional state licensing required!! And speaking of Arizona, if you're an LO in Arizona (and anywhere else in the U.S.), we want to speak with you! Expand your residential Mortgage Origination business by lending in ALL 50 states! Call or text me about our residential Mortgage Loan Originator opportunities, at (248) 854-0625.
• Support systems all under one roof (in-house file coordinators, processors and underwriters)
• Delegated & Non-Delegated Correspondent, Broker and In-House Portfolio lending
• Conventional loans: Fannie Mae + HomeReady & HomeStyle and Freddie Mac + Home Possible
• Government: FHA, VA, USDA, Reverse & One-Time Close Construction loans
• Jumbo loans
• Non-QM: Bank Statement, Doctor, Non-Warrantable Condo’s, Foreign National, ITIN, Investor Cash-Flow, Asset Depletion and Recent Credit Event loans
• Marketing support
• Customized phone app
• Recruiting and hiring support
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401K plan available
• We handle your compliance, payroll and training. No more call reports, CE classes or state licensing fees & backroom work!
• Competitive compensation, pricing and rates!
Email me, at email@example.com.