On this day, February 15th in 1902, Russian American businessman and inventor, Morris Michtom (pictured above) and his wife Rose invented the Teddy Bear. They were inspired by a political cartoon in the Washington Post of President Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt having compassion for a bear at the end of an unsuccessful hunting trip in Mississippi. The Teddy Bear did so well that Michtom created the Ideal Novelty and Toy Company in 1907, which became the largest doll making company in the U.S., creating the Shirley Temple doll and Rubik’s cube. Morris' daughter Rose appeared as an extra in over 40 episodes of the TV series Get Smart, which was produced by her nephew Leonard Stern.
Get Smart and call or text me about our residential Mortgage Loan Originator and Branch Manager opportunities, at (248) 854-0625. NATIONWIDE LENDING with NO additional state licensing required!! Expand your residential Mortgage Origination business by lending in ALL 50 states!
• Support systems all under one roof (in-house file coordinators, processors and underwriters)
• Delegated & Non-Delegated Correspondent, Broker and In-House Portfolio lending
• Conventional loans: Fannie Mae + HomeReady & HomeStyle and Freddie Mac + Home Possible
• Government: FHA, VA, USDA, Reverse & One-Time Close Construction loans
• Jumbo loans
• Non-QM: Bank Statement, Doctor, Non-Warrantable Condo’s, Foreign National, ITIN, Investor Cash-Flow, Asset Depletion and Recent Credit Event loans
• Marketing support
• Customized phone app
• Recruiting and hiring support
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401K plan available
• We handle your compliance, payroll and training. No more call reports, CE classes or state licensing fees & backroom work!
• Competitive compensation, pricing and rates!
Email me, at email@example.com.