Spring in Minnesota means warmer weather, more outdoor activities and the start of new growth! Here are a 5 family friendly activites in and around Minnetonka during March:
1. Maple Syruping - have you ever been maple syruping? March is one of the best months in Minnesota to learn about and make your very own maple syrup. See what nature centers in the Twin Cities are offering learning experiences to do Maple Syruping!
2. Get the whole family outside for the Luck of the LAKE fun run!
3. Explore a real-life working farm at Gale Woods Farm in Minnetrista...see farm animal babies, learn about life on a working farm and more!
4. Consider getting a membership to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum and stop in for storytime to learn about the change in seasons!
5. Check out the Outdoor Center in Eden Praire...on Saturdays enjoy free family activites, including craft projects, hiking, live animals and more!