Thinking of Selling Your Central Wisconsin Home? You Need A Keller Williams Professional in Your Corner
With Central Wisconsin home prices on the rise and buyer demand still strong, some sellers may be tempted to try and sell their homes on their own without using the services of a real estate professional.
Sellers must realize that their ability to negotiate will determine whether or not they get the best deal for themselves and their families. Keller Williams real estate agents are well trained and experienced in negotiation and, in most cases, the seller is not.
Here is a list of just some of the people with whom the seller must be prepared to negotiate with if they decide to For Sale by Owner (FSBO):
- The buyer who wants the best deal possible
- The buyer’s agent who solely represents the best interests of the buyer
- The buyer’s attorney who solely represents the best interests of the buyer
- The home inspection companies, which work for the buyer and will almost always find some problems with the house
- The buyer’s lender if the structure of the mortgage requires the sellers’ participation
- The appraiser if there is a question of value
- The title company if there are challenges
- The town or municipality if you need to get permits
- The buyer’s buyer in case there are challenges with the house your buyer is selling
The percentage of sellers who have hired real estate agents to sell their homes has increased steadily over the last 20 years. Meet with a professional at Keller Williams to see the difference that he or she can make in easing the selling process for you.
Courtesy of KCM, Keeping Current Matters