|Prep Time: 15 mins||Total Time: 5 hrs 30mins||Yields: 4 servings|
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- Cooked brown rice, for serving
- Green onions, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ketchup, Sriracha, and sesame oil.
- Add chicken to slow cooker and season with salt and pepper. Pour over sauce and toss until combined.
- Cook on low until chicken is cooked through, 4 hours.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and ¼ cup water and stir mixture into slow cooker to thicken sauce. Add broccoli to slow cooker and cook until tender, 1 hour more.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board and cut into small pieces, then return to slow cooker and toss until combined.
- Divide cooked rice among four serving containers, then top with chicken and broccoli mixture. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.