What CAN Go Hand-in-Hand?
Home Buying & Student Loans!
Conduct a search on the topic "Home Buying with Student Loans" and pages and pages or articles, information, advice, and opinions pop-up ...
- How is the mortgage applicant's Student Loan reported to the Credit Bureaus?
- Is a deferment in place?
- Are payments currently being made on the Student Loan(s)
- What are the terms of the loan(s)?
- What is the balance of the loan(s)?
- What mortgage program best fits the applicant?
- What "rules and regulations" for underwriting exist if using FHA, VA, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae?
- Which serves the applicant's interests best?
- More ...
And should a path to homeownership not currently exist for you? At a minimum, you're educated, equipped with information and a plan, and can start gathering your "ingredients" for successful home buying in the future.