Five Things You’ll Want to Know About Life in Oakland
- The City of Oakland gets 24.01 inches of rain every year.
- We shovel 0.6 inches of snow per winter.
- The sun shines an average of 165 days per year.
- But, thankfully, our average travel time to work is only 32 minutes.
- In January, temps range from 45 to 55 degrees, and 55 to 75 degrees in July.
Source: National Association of Realtors
For more information on the current sales & price statistics, please visit: https://www.car.org/marketdata/data/countysalesactivity
The bay area continues to be a popular place to call home.
If you are ready to search for your next property,
or are looking for your home value,
Click here for the monthly market reports!