One of the Most Popular Home Loan in McCurtain County Oklahoma USDA GUARANTEED HOME LOAN
Why is the USDA GUARNATEED HOME LOAN one of the most popular mortgages sought in McCurtain County? First many of our citizens in McCurtain County meet the elgibility requirements. To find out if you meet those requirements, go the Single Family Housing Elgibility Page of the USDA Guaranteed (Rural Development) and fill in how many in your family etc.
First, do you qualify?
- Based upon the information that you fill in (Remember, the information that they are asking for is PER MONTH... not annually. The website will tell you how much you are elgible to borrow for a USDA GUARANTEED LOAN or a RURAL DEVELOPMENT DIRECT LOAN, which is discussed in the Blog Post entitled One of the Most Popular Loans in McCurtain County, The Rural Development Direct Loan.
- You must occupy the home as your primary residence.
- Be either a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Non-Citizen National (U.S. national is a person born in or having ties with "an outlying possession of the United States" which is as of 2005, only American Samoa and Swains Island.), OR a Qualified Alien (as defined on the National Conference of State Legislatures Page).
- Have the legal capacity to enter into a mortgage.
- You've not been suspended or debarred from Federal Programs.
- Have a credit score and credit history that qualifies with the lender.
- Purchase a property that meets the requirements of the loan program. Properties located in McCurtain County are elgible.
So again, why is the USDA GUARANTEED HOME LOAN one of the most popular mortgages sought in McCurtain County? The answer is super simple! In fact, there are several reasons. Let me count the reasons.
- As stated above, many of our citizens in McCurtain County meet the elgibility requirements.
- The USDA Guaranteed Home Loan provides 100% financing.
- In addition to providing 100% financing, reasonable closing costs can be included in the mortgage.
- Repairs and rehabilitation can be financed in the mortgage.
- Utility installment costs can be financed in the mortgage.
Applications for the USDA GUARANTEED loan are made through approved lenders. Lenders that are approved to make the guaranteed loans nationwide are in this list. In addition, we are aware of some mortgage brokers that can help you with getting a USDA Guaranteed Mortgage.
Not only does our office show and sell homes for sale, but we'll discuss with you, as part of your prequalification to view homes, types of loans and different lenders that we are aware of that make home mortgages, along with the type of mortgage they make.
Integrity Real Estate Services at 118 SE Avenue N, Idabel, OK 7474 Phone: 580-212-5946. Call us today.
Image courtesy of Pixabay.