Motivational Post for 3/24/19
by Patricia Feager
Spring is the time when many For Sales Signs pop up in neighbors yards. Like it or not, some people have a legitimate reason for selling. How can neighbors help?
- Keep your yards clean to make this a welcoming neighborhood
- If the suspense is killing you and you have to watch don't be conspicuous
- Keep your grass mowed
- Set your sprinkler systems to go off when there aren't any showings
- If you see junk and newspapers at a vacant house, please pick it up
- Picking up papers is exercise and makes the neighborhood more secure
- Please don't walk your dogs and use the Seller's yard for your pet's business
- Curious about what's going on? Contact the Listing Agent!
- If you are a neighbor and just want to look, don't be afraid to say so during Open House
- What's the Market like? Ask the Listing Agent or your own Agent!
- Listing Agent has to abide by Fiduciary Rules & represents the Seller
- Call the Agent & Police if something looks suspicious
- Prospective Buyers are just as curious about the neighbors as you are!
- Making a good impression works for everyone's best advantage!
- Please don't engage in confidential information about Sellers to anyone
- Do you have a concern? Please call or Text the Listing Agent
- Be just as enthusiastic about new neighbors as they are about meeting you!