Divorcing Homeowners need the help of ethical, knowledgeable and proactive Real Estate & Mortgage Professionals to work in harmony with their Legal & Tax Advisors. With all of the emotions running high amidst a time where pivotal decisions must be made by these Individuals, we Real Estate & Mortgage Professionals have a duty to seek the highest & best results for our Clients by clarifying logistics and corresponding options.
The latest Divorce Real Estate Agent workshop locations, details & registration link can be found at www.DivorceMortgage.info.
For additional context about these Divorce Real Estate Agent Workshops in Southern California, please click here.
About The Instructor
Jason Gordon has worked in the Banking & Residential Mortgage industries since 1991 and helped thousands of individuals & families with their financing needs. Jason Gordon has pursued significant training regimes to help him earn 2 distinct credentials aimed at enhancing his ability to responsibly assist Divorcing Homeowners. The credentials are Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP) and Real Estate Collaborative Specialist - Divorce (RCS-D).
Please contact Jason Gordon directly if you are a:
- Family Law Attorney - Seeking a specially trained Mortgage Professional to responsibly assist in the discovery of facts regarding current and/or future mortgage financing options for your clients.
- Real Estate Agent - Seeking a CDLP & RCS-D credentialed Mortgage Lender to partner with on your quest to ethically assist Divorcing Homeowners
- Real Estate Broker or Sales Manager - to arrange your own private Divorce Real Estate Agent office training, please contact Jason Gordon (CDLP / RCS-D) directly
- Divorce Professional (not listed above) to include CDFA, Counselor, CPA and/or Financial Planner - Jason can help round out your "Divorce Team" to insure proper guidance & support.
- Divorcing Homeowner - No matter who you work with, please make sure to get the facts BEFORE you petition! Do not assume you can have a "do-over" in Family Court because you assumed an outcome was possible. Please make sure to do your due diligence ahead of time. I can help!