LAKE ARROWHEAD THROW BACK
Here, we are taking a look back at how SR-189 through Blue Jay has changed over the years from 1955 to today, 2019. The Jensen's shown in the photo was the first location of the company, opening in 1940. The 76 is a historical landmark. Some places like the Public Ice Rink did not close until 2001 when a snowstorm collapsed its roof and the cost to repair was greater than the insurance would cover. The training center on Burnt Mill closed in 2013.
Photo Courtesy of CHP-Arrowhead