Give your home a chance to make its best first impression by focusing on easy upgrades that offer major curb appeal. Here are five simple tips to freshen up your outdoor space and give your home a facelift.
1) Get back to basics. Never underestimate the power of a stone walkway, quality mulch, some flowering shrubs and a couple of nice planters.
2) Try softscaping. With a focus on adding texture, softscaping involves layering different types of plants to create an interesting mix while also ensuring that something is always blooming.
3) Give your lawn some love. Now is the time to put the work in on your lawn. That means fertilizing, aerating and watering that gorgeous grass.
4) Paint it. Paint checks in as one of the most inexpensive upgrades you can make. Pick a new bright color for the front door, or revive your trim and shutters with a fresh coat.
5) Don't forget finishing touches. A new mailbox, modern house numbers and updated exterior lighting can go a long way toward freshening up your home's look.
If you're looking to buy or sell in real estate then you want an agent who can guide you every step of way. If you want to know more give me a call.