Home values in Hayward CA - do you know what yours is worth?
1. Hayward median estimated home value is $658K.
2. The median list price in 2019 was $700K — a +9.5% over the prior year.
3. Values have risen +3.4% over the last 12 months.
4. The median home age is 49.
5. The greatest number of homes sold were between 60 and 70 years old.
The housing market is ever changing. Home value information is just the beginning of knowing what is trending at any given time. I am happy to discuss how to strategically sell your home for the least amount of stress gaining you the most amount of money. Please contact me at 510-919-5741 to schedule a time to meet.
Source: National Association of Realtors
For more information on the current sales & price statistics, please visit: https://www.car.org/marketdata/data/countysalesactivity
The bay area continues to be a popular place to call home.