Home values in Albany CA - Do you know what yours is worth?
1. Albany median estimated home value is $981K.
2. The median list price in 2019 was $699K — a 17.8% decrease over the prior year.
3. Values have decreased by 17.7% over the last 12 months.
4. The median home age is 74.
5. The greatest number of homes sold were between 90 and 105 years old.
There are many factors to take into consideration when pricing your home for sale. I am happy to discuss how to strategically sell your home for the least amount of stress gaining you the most amount of money. Please contact me at 510-919-5741 to schedule a time to meet.
Source: National Association of Realtors
For more information on the current sales & price statistics, please visit: https://www.car.org/marketdata/data/countysalesactivity
The bay area continues to be a popular place to call home.