Spring Hill TN Home Sales - This update is for Williamson County side of Spring Hill, the Maury county side has totally different market trends. Sales are still strong with 50 closings for the month of March compared to 62 last year. For anyone who's been looking for a home, you know that the amount of homes on the market that's not under construction is very low, and it's reflected in the amount of homes sold. The trend toward larger and more expensive homes is the prevailing trend here with the average size of homes sold increasing 10.5% to 2743 square feet,and the average price increased 19% to $419,531
- The average price of Spring Hill homes sold was up 19% to $419,531 compared to $$352,044 for March of 2018
- 50 homes sold in March of 2019 compared to 62 homes sold in March of 2018
- The list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 100% for the month
- 166 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction
- 116 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- the average price per square foot for Spring Hill homes sold during the month of March was $154 compared to $144 for the same period last year, an increase of 6.9%
Investors seem to have backed away from aggressive buying in Spring Hill but prices are still rising, just at a slower pace. Homes in Spring Hill TN are now averaging $153 per square foot compared to $203 in Franklin.
Search for Spring Hill homes for sale here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill TN homes are posted. information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.