I had a discussion with a agent the other day and he was telling me that he has a problem with getting thinks done. He said I seem so organize all the time and wanted to know how I do it. I took him first I have a book "The Essential Daily Planner for Real Estate agents, Success in a 10 minute day" by Melissa Zavala. That keeps me part way organize and motivated all the time.
I also game him a list that I learn a long time ago. The list is as follows:
1. Work by objective, not by crisis.
2. Time management is a system of being organized (have check lists)
3. Invest your time in things that will make you money (Use your phone more)
4. You can not get everything done all the time, that what you have the next day for.
5. Do something as opposed to nothing!
I hope I help him and also anyone else here in the Rain.