I conducted some research on the web and thought I would share ten of my favorite quotes about the real estate business. Which one is your favorite? Or do you have another quote you would like to share?
1. "Owning a home is a keystone of wealth...both financial affluence and emotional security." - Suze Orman
2. "Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there." - William Penn Adair
3. "Don't wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait." - Will Rogers
4. "In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of." - Johnny Isakson
5. "The problem with real estate is that it's local. You have to understand the local market." - Robert Kiyosaki
6. "Perhaps the secret to making a billion dollars in real estate is that there is no secret." - David Lichtenstein
7. "Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they're interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds." - Barbara Corcoran
8. "90% of millionaires become so through owning real estate." - Andrew Carnegie
9. "Real estate cannot be lost or stolen nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world." - Franklin Roosevelt
10. "A Realtor is not a salesperson. They're a matchmaker. They introduce people to homes, until they fall in love with one. Then they're a wedding planner."
I work for Home Junction Real Estate Market Data, a data and technology company. They can provide a free review of your website for ideas on upgrades or how to generate more leads.