Waikoloa Beach Resort is a beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This world famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to two luxury hotels, the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is great shopping at the Queen’s Marketplace and the King’s Shops, and great restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, the Macaroni Grill and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also close by.
At the time of this writing (Apr 5th), there were 3 single-family homes for sale and 16 homes in escrow within the Waikoloa Beach Resort, while there are 54 condos for sale with 14 in escrow. Most of the single-family homes currently in escrow are part of a new construction development called Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach that has many homes under construction. Of the homes currently on the market, the highest priced one is listed at $10,250,000, and is located at 69-1077 Kolea Kai Cir in the Kolea community, while the one with the lowest price is located at 69-9222 Ainamalu St. in the new development mentioned above and is listed at $1,075,000.
In the condo market, the highest price condo currently available is Unit #2C in the Kolea Condo Villas, which is in the Kolea subdivision and is listed at $1,999,000. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo currently on the market is listed at $349,000 and is Unit #231 in the Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
In the 1st quarter of 2019, there were 5 single-family homes sold in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. The highest priced home sold for $1,213,103, from a list price of the same amount and is located at 69-9246 Ainamalu St, while the lowest priced one sold for $838,840, from a list price of $909,840 and is located at 69-9200 Ainamalu St, also in the new Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach development.
In the Q1 time frame between January and March, there were 20 condos sold in Waikoloa Beach Resort, which has been a pretty consistent number throughout 2018. The highest priced of these condos sold was Unit 2F in Kolea Condo Villas at the sale price of $1,648,000, from a list price of the same amount. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $355,000, from a list price of $385,000. It is Unit 118, located in the Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
Analysis: The sales volume and inventory levels of both condos and single-family homes in Waikoloa Beach Resort has remained pretty constant throughout 2018. A balanced market is considered to be at a six months’ worth of inventory level, and that is where the market has been for all of 2018 and into the first quarter of this year.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. If you enjoyed this Real Estate Update, you can read about other areas of the Kohala Coast on my Market Update page. Mahalo
Highlights of the Waikoloa Beach Real Estate Update for Q1 2019
- Number of homes currently for sale – 3
- Number of homes currently in escrow - 15
- Number of Condos currently for sale – 54
- Number of condos currently in escrow - 14
- Highest priced home currently for sale - $10,250,000 69-1077 Kolea Kai Cir in Kolea
- Highest priced condo currently for sale - $1,999,000 Kolea Condo Villas #2C
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $1,075,000 69-9222 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale - $349,000 Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #231
- Number of homes sold in Q1 (Jan – Mar) – 5
- Number of Condos sold in Q1 (Jan – Mar) – 20
- Highest priced home sold in Q1 – $1.213,103 69-9246 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu
- Highest priced condo sold in Q1 - $1,648,000 Kolea Condo Villas #2F
- Lowest priced home sold in Q1 – $838,840 69-9200 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q1 - $355,000 Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #118
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Lani Resort Real Estate Update for Q1 2019.
First published at www.ViewHawaiiLuxuryHomes.com/Market Updates