Earth Day 2019
In anticipation of Earth Day on April 22nd, Ballantyne's annual Earth Day celebration will take place early on April 18, 11:30 am till 1:30 pm (with shredding and recylcing beginning at 7:00 am). The event is being held at the Brixham Tent in Ballantyne Corporate Park.
Earth Day is celebrated annually, worldwide, in support of the environment and to raise awareness for the environmental protection and care of the planet. Did you know that each year more than 500 million people in 193+ countries celebrate Earth Day and that it's considered the largest secular holiday in the world?
History of Earth Day Video (For Kids & Adults)
Celebrating Earth Day 2019 In Ballantyne
The Ballantyne Earth Day celebration provides a wonderful opportunity to learn about the community's efforts to protect the environment. The event is free and open to the public.
Ballantyne's Earth Day celebration will feature:
• Free shredding courtesy of Shred-It/Charlotte provided by Northwood Office (check here for shredding guidelines).
• Recycling and hard drive shredding with Goodwill (check here for shredding/donation guidelines).
• Free samples from Cabo Fish Taco, Libretto’s Pizzeria, Verde and Viva Chicken.
• Local food trucks serving lunch fare, including The Feathered Fin and Cibi! Cibi!
• On-site dog adoptions with South Charlotte Dog Rescue.
• Fresh produce from The Produce Box.
• Free electric scooter rides with Lime.
There will be some great give-aways during the event, which will include a pair of tickets to the Wells Fargo Championship from Northwood Office, a $50 gift card from Cabo Fish Taco, and a seedling giveaway from TreesCharlotte. So be sure to enter.
Thinking About Moving To Charlotte's Ballantyne Area?
AVERAGE SALE PRICE TRENDS FOR BALLANTYNE HOMES
This Ballantyne community update is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners, with Coldwell Banker, your Ballantyne neighbors and Ballantyne area residential real estate experts. We've been serving Ballantyne home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in Ballantyne or anywhere in the Charlotte metro area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how: