Why Do Home Sellers Prefer Cash Offers over Financed ones?
Many homeowners in today's real estate market are looking for cash buyers for many reasons. Some simply want to unload bad rentals, inheritance properties, or are in financial hardship or going through a divorce. Either way, quick close cash offers can make sense for these homeowners.
Other home sellers are looking for control of downsizing or upsizing to assure a smoother real estate experience. Dorrmat.com specializes in these types of transactions. Imagine a world where you can get a cash offer and not close on it until you need to, and then have two weeks to move out of it into your new home,
A Dorrmat home selling and buying experience team member will guild you through the steps of selling your home, preparing to finance your home and to help you buy your next home. Yes, a one-stop real estate experience without all of the stress associated with a normal real estate transaction.
Home Steps are really simple
- Provide some basic information to Dorrmat.com about your home online
- One of the Dorrmat home selling experience agents will reach out to you to go over the selling process of your current home.
- Then they will connect you with a trusted lender to start the home loan experience process
- Then you will go out with a Dorrmat home buying experience agent
- Finally, close on your home you are selling when you want to
- Smoothly move into the new home you purchased over a two week period
- Then brag about how Dorrmat had you covered from point A to point Z of the home selling and buying experience.
The Dorrmat experience is much more than a quick cash offer.