Trivia question answers for Monday April 15, 2019
1. If you suffer from epistaxis what is wrong? Your nose is bleeding
2. What is the name of the winged horse of Greek mythology? Pegasus
3. What kind of animal is pictured on the wrapper of a Klondike bar? Polar bear
4. What drink's Gaelic name means "water of life"? Whiskey
Trivia questions for Tuesday April 16, 2019
1. Which video game got its name from a Japanese mistranslation of "King Kong"?
2. In what sport is the ball 40 millimeters in diameter and weighs 2.7 grams?
3. In cakes, what is the difference between icing and frosting?
4. What sandwich bread takes its name from the Italian for "carpet slipper"?
Enjoy your day!