Ormond Owners Report
First Quarter 2019
Hello From Ormond By The Sea Florida
Ocean View Condominium Rental Group, Inc. also dba Ocean View Realty Group publishes this quarterly newsletter providing out of town Ormond By The Sea home and condo owners local information that they may not otherwise receive. View other editions of the Ormond Owners Report.
- Seaside Tavern is now open at 1350 Ocean Shore blvd.
- Flapjack Johnny’s is now open at 330 S Atlantic, the old Burger King building, serving breakfast and lunch.
- Argosy Park is open at 1255 Ocean Shore Blvd. with 42 off beach parking spaces where Argosy Motel once was.
- Sunwing Airlines has seasonal flights Toronto to/from Daytona Beach airport.
- The Florida Hospital Oceanside building on A1A has been demolished.
- Miami Grill and bar is now open at One Daytona.
- Dave and Busters is now open at Tomoka Town Square.
- The Publix in the Trails Shopping Center on Nova Rd. will close by the end of the year and will be rebuilt and expanded to include the former CVS building next to it. They expect to reopen in about a year.
Ormond By The Sea Condo Sales
1st Quarter 2019
This table shows the condos sold January 1 through March 31 in Ormond By The Sea, Florida in 2019 through the Daytona Beach Area Realtors@ Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with a comparison to prior years.
Condos that are priced right for the market will sell quickly while anything overpriced will sit on the market.
Contact Ocean View Realty Group to help you buy, sell or rent your Ormond By The Sea home or condo. Visit our website www.ovrealty.com and our vacation rental website at www.ormondbeachcondorentals.com or call us at 386-441-8245. Email for rental information at email@example.com. Rhonda Lehnen is our Realtor® and can help with buying or selling, firstname.lastname@example.org. Real estate market information is updated on the Ocean View Realty Group market watch page. Go there for several statistics on homes and condos for sale and sold in Ormond By The Sea, Florida.