In our area multiple offers are still a thing, but what happens if the offer price is more than the contract price?
The Inspection Contingency has been satisfied so the next step is for the lender to order the appraisal.
The Listing agent can and should prepare a packet of information for the Appraiser. This will help educate the Appraiser as to your listing's value.
What to included:
1. MLS Listing
2. Multiple offer spreadsheet (if you have one)
3. Detailed list of upgrades with dates and cost
4. Remodel costs with before & after photos (if you have them)
5. Provide comparables of similar homes
6. A map with the comparable homes shown in proximity to the subject property
Clean up the yard as first impressions count when the Appraiser is pulling up in front of the house. De-clutter the inside as it will make the rooms appear larger. Also, don't forget to remove any lingering odors.