In addition to factors such as location, price, regional security ... the face-to-face image of the house / apartment greatly affects the buyer's "down payment" decision. Therefore, to promote the purchase, increase the chances of successful trading, you should "renew" the house to make it look as attractive as possible. This is considered a key to opening successful transactions in real estate.
To "renew" the house / apartment, you should pay attention to the following:
- Repaint the wall (both inside and outside). Repainting the walls will help the house look more attractive. Which color you like is due to personal preference but it is best to choose bright colors, not too fancy. Paint colors should match the surroundings and the architectural style of the house. Son outside is also very important, especially in the rainy season in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh in particular and Southern provinces in general. A sleazy house with stains due to the rain will not create sympathy for the buyer, causing you to lose transactions or reduce the value of the house.
- Clean the house / apartment. Clean, arrange neatly, remove unnecessary or damaged items that not only make the house look more compact and spacious but also increase the value of the house. If currently, that house / apartment is being rented, you should ask the tenant to clean up the house neatly before the house buyer comes to see it. If possible, ask the people in the apartment / house to shelter their face so that the home viewing session is comfortable and not entangled by family activities of the tenant.
- Add accessories for the house / apartment. Just add some small accessories such as impressive stair lights, kitchen shelves, clean carpets in the living room ... will also help the house / apartment look better. Meanwhile, the value of the house / apartment is also higher, the buyer will want it more.
- Create green space for the house / apartment. When the house grows, the roads are crowded, having a green space in your house / apartment will make its owner more comfortable and comfortable. Therefore, the house / apartment with green space will be appreciated. There are many ways to create green spaces: plant trees in front of the gate, plant flowers - ornamental plants in the balcony, point a few trees in the house ... However, trees should not be too dense. Cut trees before customers come to see the house.
- Don't forget the natural light. A house that is filled with natural light, bursting with vitality will be much more sympathetic to the buyer than the dark house / apartment, having to "save" electric light. Therefore, "renew" them based on this criterion. You can add windows, skylights, replace wooden doors with glass doors ... so the house looks brighter.
- Create attraction thanks to the fragrance. With unoccupied houses / apartments at a time, when opening, entering, may smell a mild, unpleasant smell. This of course will cause customers to underestimate your home and hesitate in buying a home. Therefore, you should immediately remove these smells by: One day before meeting guests, come to open the door so that clean air rushes into the house; Use some types of wax to create a mild fragrance in the room. Note, only those with natural, mild aromas. The smell is too strong and it can make some people feel uncomfortable.
With these "refreshing" steps, your house / apartment will look newer, more decent, and attract more buyers. This will help you get home faster with better prices.