5 Tips in Organizing Your Home
- Do you often struggle with organizing 'junk' inside the drawers? Here's the solution:
- Setup an in-box for all of your papers - mail, receipts, kids notes, etc. and manage atleast once a week.
- You can use a cardboard box and convert it into a gorgeous new storage box that can fit into your drawers.
2. Organize your pantry just like how a grocery store does.
- It's best to put a label on containers for dry goods, or better to use transparent containers.
- Place the newest cans, items behind older ones.
3. Organize your Fridge and Freezer perfectly
- Use clear, stackable storage containers. Separate them according to type. From snacks, to drinks, to vegetables, or customize them according to your style.
Credits: Pop Sugar Pinterest
4. Have a dedicated, useful book case at home.
- We oftentimes find books anywhere- make sure to put your book cases into good use. Organize them according to height, color, for a less cluttered, more cohesive look per organizing expert Jeffrey Phillip's recommendation.
5. Dresser Drawers
- This one really does the trick. No more time for mismatched socks. Use a kind of dresser drawer that will help you organize smaller pieces of clothing.
The bay area continues to be a popular place to call home.