Trivia question answers for Sunday April 21, 2019
1. Calamarata pasta is shaped like what? Wide rings
2. A rabbit punch is a blow to what part of the body? Neck
3. "Dig'em Frog" was the mascot for which Kellogg's breakfast cereal? Honey Smacks
4. What is a group of Oxen called? Yoke
Trivia questions for Monday April 22, 2019
1. Who was the first throughbred horse to win one million dollars?
2. What is the longest running US game show?
3. What South Afrcan antelope lent its name to a brand of athletic shoe?
4. What war do the girls in "Little Women" grow up during?
Enjoy your day!