Trivia question answers for Monday April 22, 2019
1. Who was the first throughbred horse to win one million dollars? Citation
2. What is the longest running US game show? The Price is Right
3. What South Afrcan antelope lent its name to a brand of athletic shoe? Rhebok
4. What war do the girls in "Little Women" grow up during? The Civil War
Trivia questions for Tuesday April 23, 2019
1. An amendment to the US Constitution must be ratified by what fraction of all the states?
2. What is sometimes known as Goober Grease?
3. What four colors are used in four-color process printing?
4. What is the "waltzing Maltida" in the title of that traditional Australian song?
Enjoy your day!