|Prep Time: 10 mins||Total Time: 35 mins||Yields: 4-6 servings|
- 1 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/3 c. sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Place shrimp in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, rum, garlic, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Add 3/4 of the marinade to the bowl of shrimp and let marinate in refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook on one side until golden, about 2 minutes. Using tongs, flip shrimp, then brush with remaining marinade. Cook 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.