Let's get the ball rolling and brainstorm some ideas for email subject lines that will prompt a real estate client to open the email. Before we get to that list here are a few quick tips:
- Asking questions will evoke curiosity
- Using first names will make the email more personally relevant
- Be straight to the point
- Avoid words caught by spam filters like "Free" or "!"
- Being vague is a good strategy, but should not be used predictably or often
NOW --- here are some ideas for email subject lines you can use a real estate agent:
- Bad news
- Quick question...
- Are you mad at me?
- Did I do something wrong?
- Your home's value just went up
- I forgot to ask you...
- This is happening in (neighborhood name)
- We haven't heard from you in a while
What about you? Do you have any "go to" subject lines that seem to work for you?