Trivia question answers for Friday April 26, 2019
1. What does lager literally mean in German? Stoeroom or warehouse
2. What company inroduced the first canned ham in the US in 1926? Hormel
3. What fortune 500 company was named for a Herman Melville character? Starbucks
4. What type of berry was once believed to cause birthmarks when eaten by pregnant women? Strawberry
Trivia questions for Saturday April 27, 2019
1. How many balls are on a pool table at the start of a game?
2. What commonly used drug is also used as a natural pesticide?
3. In what country does Santa typically sport a long coat and beard?
4. What is the name given to the dish of dates or prunes wrapped in bacon?
Enjoy your day!