It’s no secret that Park City communities are home to some of the most sought-after ski properties in the nation, and Deer Valley real estate is no exception. As one of three skier-only ski resorts in North America, Deer Valley is proud to feature an array of property types and world-class amenities that fit the needs of every resident.
Deer Valley, UT Real Estate
Whether you’re seeking a ski-in-ski-out vacation home or a luxurious condo nestled in the mountain with spectacular views, Deer Valley real estate has all your bases covered by showing you every property available for sale on the Park City Multiple Listing Service. Choose from Deer Valley's four distinct areas that make up this one-of-a-kind resort, and experience Park City, Utah living to the fullest.
Deer Valley real estate is located in Park City, Utah and has continued to expand over the past several decades, and now encompasses the following four unique neighborhoods:
- Upper Deer Valley is made up of 35 subdivisions that surround Silver Lake area, close to a variety of restaurants, shops, and renowned lodges.
- Lower Deer Valley includes 30 subdivisions, which are located at the base of Deer Valley Resort.
- Deer Crest homes for sale are complemented by stunning views of Bald Mountain and Jordanelle Reservoir and easy access to Park City and the Salt Lake International Airport.
- Empire Pass is a master planned community and the newest neighborhood to join Deer Valley. Aside from ski homes, Empire Pass offers the Talisker membership that provides access to the Talisker Club, shuttle service, and amenities in Tuhaye which includes golf.
From luxurious ski-in-ski-out single-family homes to condos and vacant lots, Deer Valley real estate boasts plenty of choices for incoming buyers. Deer Valley condos for sale feature more amenities than you’d expect from a condo, including beautiful restaurants, spas, swimming pools, and abundant meeting spaces.
Since Deer Valley real estate intermingles with the resort, this area is known for its outstanding amenities, like free parking lot shuttles, ski valets, world-class cuisine, ski lessons, ski storage, and child care. When it comes to snow-capped luxury, it doesn’t get much better than Deer Valley real estate.
Life in Deer Valley
Naturally, Deer Valley real estate offers plenty of entertainment for ski fanatics. Proudly known as 1 of 3 skier-only ski resorts in North America, the Deer Valley area features fabulous slopes, amazing customer service, and delicious food.
In the summertime, residents flock to their Deer Valley vacation homes to experience 55 miles of superb biking trails. Complete with plenty of hiking, horseback riding, paddle boarding, and concerts at the amphitheater, there’s never a dull moment in Deer Valley - regardless of the season!
Even up in the mountains, you’ll always be just a stone’s throw from local amenities. Many Deer Valley homes for sale are just 5 minutes from the popular historic Main Street in Park City, with its highly acclaimed restaurants, nightclubs, and shopping opportunities.
Deer Valley real estate is also situated just 40 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport, and less than 20 minutes from Park City Hospital. For all your grocery needs, there are plenty of options on-site or just minutes away from Deer Valley homes for sale.
New Condo Developments in Deer Valley, Utah
Over the past several years there have been four major new condo developments in Deer Valley Resort Area. All four development offers a high-level of amenities and ski-in-ski-out access to the ski runs of Deer Valley. The area offers great summer and winter experiences with fantastic views.
- Empire Residences is currently under construction and offers twenty ski-in-ski-out luxury residences located at the base of the Silver Strike Chairlift in Empire Pass.
- Goldener Hirsch is located on the last remaining development parcel in Upper Deer Valley's Silver Lake Village.
- One Empire Pass consists of 27 individual residences with large glass windows and fantastic views of Old Town and Empire Pass.
- Stein Eriksen Residences offers 39 condominiums and 15 mountain contemporary homes in Upper Deer Valley.