I've always had a soft spot for the Potters Mill community. I lived nearby when the homes were being built so I watched as the neighborhood grew. A tree lined perimeter gives the community a secluded feel, yet it's location off Slaughter Road puts it close to Redstone Arsenal, Bridge Street Town Centre, I565, shopping, dining, and schools.
Potters Mill is in demand! In 2018, a total of 11 houses were sold in this ever-popular, neighborhood:
- 2018 Average List Price: $174,300
- 2018 Average Sale Price: $170,445
- 2018 Average Days On Market: 21
In the first quarter of 2019, 2 homes have been sold, with an average list price of $182,450, an average sales price of $180,950, and average days on market of 59. At the time of posting, there are 2 homes for sale in Potters Mill
The approximately 178 homes in Potters Mill were built during the period 2002-2006 There is one entrance/exit to the community, on Slaughter Road. Residents enjoy a neighborhood pond and gazebo.
- Kroger - 1.7 miles
- Madison Hospital - 4.3 miles
- Redstone Arsenal - 9.7 miles
- Indian Creek Greenway - 2.0 miles (greenway / dog park / playground)
- Bridge Street Town Centre - 4.1 miles
You hit the nail on the head. Thank you Chris Ann Cleland