Bowie MD zip code 20720 Real Estate Market Report-March 2019
Many first-time home buyers and sellers who are currently talking about buying and/or selling a house usually need something to give them an indication whether the time to buy and/or sell a house is either now,a couple of months from now or possibly in the near future. A Real Estate Market Report normally it is a tool that most home buyers and sellers use to help them make that Real Estate Decision.
This Bowie MD 20720 Real Estate Market Report is going to reveal
- How many houses sold in Bowie MD zip code 20720 in March 2019?
- Average price houses sold for in that area?
- What kind of financing that they used?
- What was their avg list to sold price ratio?
- Average price per sq footage of a house sold in that area?
- And more.......
- Median sold price of a Bowie MD Houze zip code 20720 in March 2019 was $419,100. That was up 0.92% from March 2018 when the median sold price of a Bowie MD Home in the zip code 20720 was $415,200.
- 25 Houses for sale sold in that area in March 2019. That is down -16.67% from March 2018 when 30 Houses sold in that area.
- Average price per sq footage in March 2019 was $143. That was down -19.3% from March 2018.
- Average days on the market in March 2019 was 75 days. That is longer than March 2018 when the average days on the market was 57 days.
- Average selling price to original list price ratio was 95.7% in March 2019. That is down only 3.25% from March 2018 when the average selling price to original list price ratio was 98.9%.
- Out of the 25 Houses for sale that sold in Bowie MD zip code 20720,13 out of those houses were purchased with a Conventional Loan,4 were purchased with a FHA Loan,3 of the houses sold were purchased with a VA Loan,2 were purchased with Cash and 3 of the houses sold were purchased with a other kind of financing.
- 17 out of the 25 Houses that were sold in that area were sold in 90 days or less.
- 11 out of the 25 Houses that were sold in that area were sold in 60 days or less.
- 7 out of the 25 Houses that were sold in that area were sold in 30 days or less. (No houses were sold within 21-30 days on the market)
12616 Henderson Chapel Ln Bowie MD 20720-This Exquisite Colonial is nestled in the highly sought after affluent subdivision Woodmore North. It is situated on over 1 acre. It comes with a 3 car side garage,beautiful foyer with hardwood floors. Its also have 5 bedrooms. For more features,pictures and price,send me an email to DChomesforsale@gmail.com. And to schedule a private showing,please call or text me-Lanre Folayan-Real Estate Extraordanaire with Keller Williams Select Realtors at 202-378-0283.
This listing is courtesy of EXIT Landmark Realty
First time home buyers usually want to buy a house because of the proximity to their job,restaurants,schools and parks.
One park in Bowie MD zip code 20720 that is an attraction is the Fairwood Community Park.12390 Fairwood Pkwy, Bowie, MD 20720. Phone: (301) 699-2400. Check out some of Fairwood Community Park Bowie MD 20720 reviews. If you are talking about buying a house in the $300,000-$499,999 price range,then you should definitely consider Bowie MD zip code 20720. 18 out of the 25 Houses(72%) sold in that price range in that area.
And a 95.7% average selling price to original list price ratio is a very good indication that home owners value and are listening to the advice of their licensed Real Estate Professional in helping them with the sale of their house.
Here are other Bowie MD Real Estate Market Reports
And also search here for Bowie MD 20720 New Home Construction Sales in the $400,000-$500,000 price range