CALL THE OFFICIAL LISTING AGENT ELLIE MCINTIRE AT 443-418-7668
EPIK HOME GROUP OF KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY CENTRE 410.312.0000.
COMING TO THE MARKET ON MAY 9TH
Are you searching for your FOREVER home in sought after Severna Park? How about one with Blue Ribbon Schools! Would you LOVE a meticulously maintained home with abundant interior living space AND a spectacular deck, patio and fenced yard?
310 Jennings Road has all this and so much more. This incredible home features 5 bedrooms & a lower level with a full bath that makes a PERFECT in law suite, guest room or private office. This home has never been on the market before and the original owners have made exquisite & practical updates on every level, inside and out.
You must see this home in person to really appreciate the private and expansive 1+acre lot. The list of custom upgrades and features is a mile long including a master bedroom with unparalleled en suite bath and an entire room devoted to your closet & dressing room. YES PLEASE!
Convenient location to EVERYTHING and a 2 minute stroll to the famous B&A trail with miles of tree lined paved trails. Tri Fecta of schools includes Oak Hill Elementary, Severna Park Middle and High Schools.
This established neighborhood is close to Annapolis, Ft. Meade, Baltimore and Washington, DC and is less than 2 hours to the beautiful beaches of Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
UPDATES AND FEATURES
Since we have lived in this house, we have invested about the same amount in improvements as the original selling price. We are the original owners, having lived here 31 years. Here are some of our upgrades:
• New paint, carpet in bedrooms and lower level 2019
• Vivint alarm system with electronic front door lock and doorbell camera 2018
• New Carrier HVAC system with internet connected programmable thermostat 2015
• New Chamberlain network connected garage door opener 2014
• Hardwood floors in two bedrooms 2014
• New garage door 2012
• Kitchen remodel, including granite countertops, custom all hardwood cabinets, ceramic tile floor 2011
• Master bathroom renovation, including large open shower with three shower heads, garden style jetted tub, granite counter with two sinks, all Kohler fixtures 2011
• New dressing room with built-in closet organizer 2011
• Gutter Helmet gutter guard 2010
• Installed 5.1 surround sound speakers, a DLP projector, and a hidden screen in the main level family room (great for watching sports and movies).
• Rear landscaping stone patio with firepit, retaining wall, and stone front walk 2008
• Front porch 2008
• Fenced rear yard 2008
• 12ft x 20ft Amish-built shed to match house, including garage door and ramp 2008
• Replaced aluminum siding with vinyl siding and new 5-inch gutters 2008
• Finished basement, including food preparation area, bar, dishwasher, refrigerator, full bath with dual shower, and “office” 2008
• Solid Brazilian Eucalyptus and Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors in living room, dining room, hallway, office/bedroom, and family room 2002
• Rear deck and concrete patio with fire pit and extensive hardscaping1995
The house is connected to Anne Arundel County public water, which costs about $100 per quarter. We have a septic tank that has never had an issue (we don't pay for sewer). Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE) provides power for this total electric home, running a four year old Carrier heat pump, an 80 gallon hot water tank (necessary to raise three girls), and a two year old double oven GE range, among other appliances. Our electric bill is about $300 each month.
WHAT THE SELLER LOVES ABOUT THEIR HOME
When we found our home we were amazed by the size of the house and the privacy of the lot. What we love about our home is the location! We are in one of the best school districts in the country. It is close to great restaurants, shopping, and entertainment because it is between Annapolis, Baltimore, and Washington, DC. Due to the location, there are always a ton of job possibilities with Federal, military, state, and commercial companies.
Our community of Oaks of Severna Park contains 25 homes, all on at least one acre each. Our neighbors have been great, and we have developed life-long friendships with many of them. The adjacent neighborhood has a rich history, going back generations. Some of the things we love about living in Severna Park include the small town feel, the sense of community, and the convenience of close by shopping, dining, and the Baltimore Annapolis bike trail, part of the East Coast Greenway. All of the schools are nationally recognized Blue Ribbon schools. We love the 15 minute drive to downtown Annapolis, where the US Naval Academy is located. It's a port town with more than a 250 year history, fantastic restaurants, great entertainment, and wonderful shopping. It's so relaxing to stroll along the waterfront and watch the yachts come and go after enjoying a gourmet meal in view of the water. Some of our favorite restaurants in the area are Mezzanotte, Brian Boru, Romilo's, Paul's Homewood Café, and I could go on and on. There are just too many to list. We decided to settle here because of the school system, the lower cost of living compared to surrounding counties, and the convenience of being centrally located to so much.
WE LOVE OUR LOCAL SCHOOLS
All three of our girls attended Severna Park public schools, including Oak Hill Elementary, Severna Park Middle, and Severna Park High. They all used this great education to complete their undergraduate and graduate degrees at various institutions around Maryland.