The Canyons resort offers ski-in-ski-out luxury homes, condos, and land for sale. The area around the base of The Canyons Village has been growing quickly with new development with the addition of amenities and things to do. You can find condos are located throughout The Canyons Village area while single-family homes are mainly located in The Colony at White pine and a few other small pockets.
About The Canyons Village
The Canyons Village is connected to Park City Resort which combines to be a total of 7,300 acres, 4,000 acres (6.3 square miles) of skiable terrain, and is the largest ski resort in the United States by acres. The elevation at the base of the resort is 6,800 ft which is more conducive for living/vacationing in an area than higher elevation resorts. This area has been transformed over the last few years with the changes in ownership with additional ski runs, condo developments, hotels, and single family residences. Vail Resorts operates the development aspect and is making major steps to ensure it is one of the premier ski resorts to visit in North America. The Canyons not only offers ski homes and condos but it also offers year-round activities with a golf course built throughout, one of the world's longest Alpine Slides (4,000 ft), zip lines, scenic lift rides for hiking, mountain biking, and miniature golf.
The Canyons at Park City Real Estate for Sale
There great opportunities to purchase real estate in The Canyons from condos towards the entry at Redpine to Park City's prized gated community in The Colony. If you are considering buying or selling real estate in the area please contact me to ensure you have the most current information on Park City real estate.
Single-family subdivisions in The Canyons: Due to the smaller size of subdivisions there may not be any homes for sale in a particular subdivision in the link below.
- Aspen Creek Crossing: Subdivision with 19 lots offering ski-in-ski-out access.
- Canyon Residences: Subdivision of three single-family homes with ski access.
- Colony at White Pine Canyon: A luxury real estate crown jewel of Park City real estate & the largest ski-in-ski-out community in North America.
- Dutch Draw Estates: Also known as Dutch Draw at Canyons Estates & provides a ski easement throughout the property.
- Timberwolf Estates: Plenty of privacy and ski access for some homes.
The Most Popular Condominiums for Sale in The Canyons Village include:
- Apex Residences: Ski-in-ski-out new constructions of residences, townhomes, & penthouses with great amenities.
- Blackstone Residences: Townhomes with three different floorplans and condos with four different floorplans. Short walk to the lift.
- Fairway Springs Ski & Golf Villas: Short walk to the frost wood gondola & great views.
- Frostwood Villas: A short walk or shuttle ride for ski access
- Hyatt Escala: Ski-in-ski-out with a great location and wonderfully sized for a condo-hotel.
- Juniper Landing: Newly built with good amenities with a quick walk to the frost wood gondola and up to 5-bedrooms for larger groups.
- Lift Condominiums: Newly built with ski access and possibly the best amenities in The Canyons Village.
- Lodge at Westgate: Fractional ownership or full ownership that provides great amenities with 30,000 sq ft spa.
- Red Pine: One of the most active areas for condos in The Canyons. Many of the Red Pine condos have been updated.
- Silverado Lodge: Condo-hotel with a great location but without ski access.
- The Sundial Lodge: The location is next to Lift Condominiums but built in the 2000s with a great price point for the area.
- Vintage on the Strand: Located below Apex Residences, 1,400 to 4,447 square feet, and up to five bedrooms.
- Waldorf Astoria: Provides fine dining, concierge services, valet/bell service, pool, and are turn-key.
- YOTELPAD Condominiums: 145 to 150 compact contemporary condominiums which offer more shared living space.
Contact Derrik Carlson to Learn More about The Canyons Real Estate
(833)SKI-HOME or (435)200-5478